Who is a mahram?
A woman’s mahram is a man to whom she is related by blood or cannot marry:
- Father, grandfather, great-grandfathers.
- Sons, grandsons, great-grandsons.
- Brothers and half-brothers (brother with whom one shares one parent).
- Milk brother (brother who was breastfed by one’s mother)
- Paternal and maternal uncles.
- Father in law
- To respect and look after parents and elders is a command, an act of worship and a debt
- Ghazali on Contentment (part 2)
- Justice – a right not a gift
- How will non-Muslims be judged?
- Is it permissible to have a gravestone?
December 06, 2022
December 05, 2022
November 27, 2022