Live on Zoom (and recordings)
Book per household – Madinah (22nd August – 12th September)
Recordings of Makkah (3 videos)
Appropriate for teenagers to adults.
- Session 1: Introduction to the Seerah. The topography of Makkah. The social and political background and overview of the tribes. Why was the message sent to the Arabs? The Year of the Elephant.
- Session 2: The dreams preceding the birth of the Prophet (peace be on him), Amina, Abdul Mutalib, Halim Sadiya, his childhood, the opening of his chest, life as a shepherd, becoming a tradesman with Abu Talib, working for Khadija and marriage to her. Her children, taking in Ali and adopting Zaid, seclusion and revelation.
- Session 3: From the second revelation through five stages of dawah. Until the Siege.
- Session 1: Escape from Makkah. Migration to Madinah. The route from Makkah and the three days in the cave of Thawr with Abu Bakr (RA)
- Session 2: The first two years. Rulings- the divine commands, the sickness, pollution, the fortresses, the masjid, the new market place, Badr establishing a community through unity … an eventful 2 years!
- Session 3: The battles of Uhud, Trench and Khayber
Dealing with the challenges, forming alliances and facing treachery by other tribes. The remarkable story of Salman Farsi and the revelations during this period.
What will you learn:
- Re-live the events of his life and his experiences.
- Key lessons
- Focus on a young companion each week.
Who is this for?
Perfect for teens to elders.
Don’t miss out! This is your chance to spend this holiday with the Prophet (peace be on him).
What better way to spend Summer 2020 than immersing yourself with your family in the Seerah of the Prophet (peace be on him) with Shaykh Haytham Tamim?
Experience the highs and lows and feel history come to life in your home.